uTorrent is one of the popular & best torrent downloader application available since 2005, but first con of the app is that it have bunch of ads which makes it look stuck sometimes & it freezes too, sometimes. In this post i will show you how to remove ads uTorrent, so just follow guide given below.
How To Remove Ads uTorrent?
- First of all, Open up your uTorrent/BitTorrent & wait for main window to load.
- After you’re in main screen, click on “Options” then click on “Preferences”
- Now, Once you’re in Preferences window, click on “Advanced” tab
- In Filter form (upper right), write “left_rail_offer” & once located, double click on it to set it to false. (or you can manually do it at bottom)
- Now After setting above one to false, search for phrases given below & set them to false too.
- After you’re done with everything, click on “OK” button & exit from uTorrent (even from system tray)
- Now, double click on uTorrent/BitTorrent’s desktop shortcut & wait for its main window.
- That’s all, Ads are gone & you can now experience ad-free experience.